Stealth closet rubbermaid growbox!!! (pics)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ayron, Apr 14, 2010.

1. well i dried and cured them! Over all i got two bowls worth in the Volcano and its getting me high as fuck. I've very impressed actually i didn't expect to get good bud at all :D here are some pics of it in the grinder and me enjoying it out of the volcano :smoke: I know its the smallest yield ever but i dont care :) i've always wanted to grow and get high off a plant i grew and thats one more thing to check off the list of things to do before i die :D:D:D

Attached Files:

2. Congrats! :hello: I only hope I can get something smoke-able out of my grow.

Thanks for this thread. I learned a lot from seeing you go through the process. It's nice to see things go perfect, but sometimes it's even more informative to see the true struggle.

Good luck wit any future adventures!

EDIT: What method did you use to dry and cure?

3. Very nice. Yea I would also like to know what method you did for the dry and cure.

Also if you have any pics of the actual bud before it was ground up thatd be cool too. Congrats man. It turned out better than my first grow.

4. i let them dry for a day-2days in a dark area then put them in a glass jar for a few more days. i regret not taking pics of them before i smoked them but oh well :smoking:

5. awesome thread man! :hello:

6. thanks :) gimmie some rep!!! :smoking:

7. Congrats dude, if its getting you high its a success! + Rep from me!
    :hello:

8. Thanks man :D i cant wait to do it again

9. The simple fact that you built it impresses me. I can't wait to start mine. A bunch of cords running into the closet is a little conspicuous though...

10. really cool thread! this makes me want to start growing...
    good luck with the growing!

11. what about one cord leading to a power strip? just spit-balllin :rolleyes:

12. there was only one cord going into the closet and only an inch and a half of it was visible outside the closet. also i keep my guitars and amps near my closet so there are a good dozen cords and wires running across my floor and what not :)

13. Nice man, Congrats!!! +Rep!!

14. thanks :D i cant wait to do it again! this time ill have a much better idea of what im doing :rolleyes:

15. kudos on the successful grow and smoke what kind of seeds you use cause I've been trying to grow in Fl. as well but haven't had any success yet:smoke:

16. I used bagseed from some of the stinkiest bud ive ever had :D