Stealth Armoire Build - LED scrog Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by highnifty, Nov 25, 2015.

1. The way those ladies are looking I see nugs like that in your near future

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Things are looking great, friend! When are you popping the rumored fall run?
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  3. Nice shot man.

We have taproots over this way.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I took some properly lit photos of a few of the buds.
    [​IMG]
    Macro of I believe the same DD bud.
    [​IMG]
    And a cabinet wide LED shot.
    [​IMG]
    The Special Kush is looking like a lot beefier plant than the Desert Diesel. The stems are more robust and thicker. And the buds on the SK are a cunt hair larger than the DD buds at the moment.

• Like Like x 4
  5. #245 highnifty, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    Welp, the Mars had a panel take a dump.
    [​IMG]
    So I'm no longer running 500 watts. Just gonna finish the run like this and hopefully get it fixed or replace it before my next flower run!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Is is just a cluster of lights out? That's what it looks like to me. Thats most likely just a driver went bad. You could easily fix it yourself. Get in touch with them and ask them to send you a new driver for whatever panel that is. Their used to be and I'm sure she still is, a user here on Grasscity called SmokeSara. She is like a head salesperson for Mars. She's really friendly and tries to be helpful. Try and find her

Lixxs LED Honey Hole

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I'm subbed.. Interested to see how much u get in that small space. I'm probably working with the same size. Looking good tho!

• Like Like x 1
  8. lol lol.. I guess you experienced one of her fails! Hah. I've heard she (Mars) can be hard to deal with. She's just he only source on GC that o thought might be able to help him with a warranty issue or even just replacement parts. I hear ya though!

Lixxs LED Honey Hole

9. Thanks, Lixx! But I think I'm just going to replace it. Not with a Mars. I got a buddy who wants to get into this on the cheap. I'll sell it to him.

Last run in this cabinet was 7.2 oz with two plants and 500 watts of LED! What do you have for light in your small space? Got a link to your current journal?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Anywayyyys... Here are the ladies rounding out week three this week of 12/12!
    [​IMG]
    And here's the final jar of the Desert Diesel.
    This jar was saved for last because it's full of the best buds. Not to mention the proper cure this jar got. I cracked it open yesterday to smoke before going to see Sausage Party. Blew my fucking mind!!
    [​IMG]
    I'm doubtful it'll last until October, but I'm gonna try.

• Like Like x 3
  11. I put the link in my sig. I hope to get around 7-8 Oz just like u did. I'm on week 3 as well.. that desert diesel looks niceeeee...

12. Sorry my late reply, last week we were busy moving our office, so I missed your post. Looks like the driver went out. Did you bought the light on our website? Could send the pics which one is light on and the other is light off to service@mars-hydro.com.

13. Thank you so much@Lixx

• Like Like x 1
  14. We have two methods to repair the light.
    1. you can send the light to our repair center, our colleague will fix the light, it will cost about two weeks.if you can't wait we have plan B
    2.we send you the parts and you fix the light by yourself.
    which on do you prefer?

• Like Like x 2
  15. Dang with this kind of customer service I may need to think more about making the change to LED.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Sorry you don't like the methods of repairing the light, Do you have any better suggestions, so we can help you better.

• Like Like x 2
  17. No no I was being serious and not at all negative.

You don't find companies these days that back their products and reach out to their consumers to help them when a issue arises.

It's refreshing to see a company that goes the extra mile.

I apologize if I seemed to be negative please accept my apology

• Like Like x 2
  18. Oh I think I got your point, that is because our company is Chinese company, when the lights have something wrong we cannot help customers fix the light immediately, and the serviceman of our repair centers are just part-time workers. they can only repair the light at night.so the time a little longer. We afraid that some customers cannot wait so long so we provide the plan B. Really sorry for the inconvenience.

通过我的 CHM-UL00 上的 Tapatalk发言

• Like Like x 2