Stealing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jhova, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it\'s the principle homeboy. he trusted you enough to sleep at his house, and you were shitty enough to take advantage of that. i\'m sure if someone stole that much out of your stash, you\'d be singing a different tune. get real man.

2. telling me to get outta this thread???

GET THE FUCK OUTTA OUR FORUM BITCH!

3. Yeah, but here\'s another principle: He didn\'t know! He never found out! You couldn\'t even tell 4 ounces were taken, and if I had 3/4 of a garbage can filled with weed, a 99.9% chance I wouldn\'t know if anyone jacked me either. Plus I wouldn\'t be stupid enough to leave that much weed out in the open, especially with guests over the house.

4. haha that is such garbage. what if he did find out? that would make it wrong? you\'re an idiot.

5. telling me to get outta your forum???

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SUCK IT UP BITCH!

6. i would def notice 4 ounces missing, i can eyeball weed well. and when i have a large amount of bud, i become intimate with it lol jk jk

but man, im not trying to fight, its just, it was low. admit it

7. i didnt say MY forum, i said OUR forum.

and no, im not gonna just suck it up, you fucked over someone for something that could sell for 400 bucks, how would u like it if i came and shattered two of your car windows? same principle

8. haha you guys are yelling at each other over the internet.

9. I\'ve admitted it. But oh well, what can I do 3+ years later?

10. Then come shatter my windows. Drive your ass down here and shatter my windows.

I\'m rephrasing his context.

11. ok thats cool then, peace bro

and i meant to neg rep you, but accidently pos rep you, so now i dont feel bad about my mistakes, amends are made. smoke one.

12. im not a dick, i wouldnt do that.

13. dude. seriously. shut up. this is the internet. you can act as hard as you want behind a keyboard, but we are all on some forum. stuff like that only makes you look like a moron.

14. Ain\'t no one acting hard. He\'s the moron telling me he\'s gonna shatter my windows.

15. I NEVER SAID I WAS GOING TOOOO!!!

its a god damned example of how someone would feel if 400 bucks was stolen from them.

16. Okay?

17. haha dude can you even read? he didn\'t say he was going to come shatter your windows.

\"how would u like it if i came and shattered two of your car windows? same principle\"

big difference man.

and FUCK! stop saying shatter, that word bugs the shit out of me.

but as of now, we are arguing semantics. someone just close this thread, it\'s gotten out of hand.

18. Speaking of shatter, you just used it three times.

But yeah, I guess close the thread.

19. i know, i know. haha.

20. no point in closing the thread, it was good at first, it just got out of hand, and Mods and Admins, sorry for getting outta hand lol. Its been a BAD day lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.