staying in this weekend

Discussion in 'General' started by tokabowl, Feb 5, 2011.

1. It's friday at 6:00pm. No plans, doubt any will come up.

my roomates gone for the weekend tho.

Im thinking of buying a gram and just smoking all night.

Who else is in this weekend, like me?

I feel kinda depressed about it currently

2. I stay in almost every weekend.

I hate parties, I hate getting trashed, I hate having to socialize with people I know are complete morons.

Being alone is awesome OP, embrace it.

Maybe hate is the wrong word....dislike is better.

3. #3 ZedLeppelin, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    I usually stay in most weekends as well, I don't like parties. I'll probably hang out with some friends for a few hours on Saturday, then stay home on Sunday, maybe watch the Superbowl with some friends.

And smoking alone is fun as shit, you can do whatever you want and you don't have to share weed. :D

4. I'll be staying in too man. Most of my friends down near my college an hour or plus away (yay commuting) so I don't really do much on weekends thanks to the fact I have work pretty early.
    Also my boyfriend just split with me, so I feel yah on the feelin' low.
    This bowls for all of us on this Friday night, gentlemen :smoke:

5. im stayin in cuz none of ma homies can chill this weekend nnd got about an eighth left of some flame afghan

6. I feel you, tonight's gonna be me just staying in with my roommate and having a massive session. Gonna be great to release the tension of school from this week.

7. I feel ya man, I'm all alone too, but atleast I got my girl Mary Jane to keep me company!

8. Feel you too maaain. Got myself 2gs of kush today, got home made myself...more like engineered a bong, that worked beautifully the first time, and got me to a 8/10 high. But my mom made me paranoid as shit because she knew I was high(got my eyes looking demonic, cuz I be smoking dat chronic), and my homies are studying hard at universities so they have no time chill with me, although I wish we would go to parties or just chill together again, plus I got a shitload of other isues at my hands right now. But for the most part I'm not getting along with other people anymore, and I don't like going to parties byself not really knowing anyone. So shit........guess you're at that time of your life when you start over and make new friends. At least i got GC and mary by my side. :)