Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Staying high until this stomach virus goes away

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Aug 3, 2011.

1. I did a little research and I found that marijuana is supposed to help nausea. So, to test this theory, I sparked up a bowl. Within minutes, I felt my stomach pains ease off. I didn't have the urge to run to the bathroom.

However, once I woke up, I came down, and the pain was there, but more minor.

My question to you guys: would it be safe to just be blitzed the whole time i'm sick? My body has aches and a 99.8 fever, which has improved.

I'm just trying to distract myself from acting sick.

2. yes, it would be extremely safe. almost like taking actual medication, only a really good one. get it? medication? medicinal marijuana?

#mindblown

3. most certainly, marijuana is completely safe no matter how much you smoke or how often. with the exception being your lungs, but you would have to smoke like a quarter a day for weeks to notice any problems in your breathing

4. Yah. i'm gonna take small moderate hits off a bubbler so I don't choke.

5. ^^^thats the better way anyway, i hate coughin and chokin

6. I always smoke when I'm sick it helps most of my symptoms. A few months ago I had a stomach bug, and was puking a ton. When I smoked I was hungry and could keep food down. So at night I would smoke and eat something light and not throw it up.

7. Many people might not know this but weed gets rid of pain, i burned my finger once cooking and a few hours later i got high and the throbbing pain from the burn like disappeared, at least until i was sober again