StayHighAllDay is a dude!

Discussion in 'General' started by AustinPowers, May 7, 2011.

1. It will succeed all expectations if you post OP's pictures & chat logs. :smoke:

2. Lol that's fucked. Even if you do it's not like much happened. 2 old pictures from 4 years ago and a couple sentences back and forth. Meh.

3. :laughing: this is awesome.

4. I don't really care. I never intended to open those pictures and i didn't. It was just a couple of red dots that you click to download - didn't download em.

But I just want to say hahaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaah

5. Son, you've just been trolled.

6. giddy up cowboy. sure gets mighty lonesome on trail. nothing but by wild coyote to snatch your weiners from your beans

7. Originally Posted by StayHighAllDay
    hehe yeah that's me.
    him:no likey?
    sorry bro im a dude haha
    him:wtf

8. i'm wearing assless chaps, just waiting for your san pedro cactus

9. #29 Ralta, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    'Guyz' there is a whole section where this kind of kinky s**t can go down...;)

10. #30 clownglass420, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha awesome. But I could see someone getting miss led by your avatar. Lol this thread is #winning

11. A sexy Asian chick wit big tits posting on Grasscity? In what looks like a professional photo?

You'd have to be a fool to fall for that one.

12. I just like me some titties. And money too. And sex, gotta love sex. /idiocracy tone

13. Pulled a "Chewbracca" on ya :p

14. Not only that, but she just has that "foreign-can-barely-speak-english" look. I'm sure I'd be typing much differently if I were her...

15. Not really.

16. you no think she love u lon' time?

17. [​IMG]

18. #38 Flonkas, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You have to be way fuckin gullible.... first rule of the internetz, don't believe anyone claiming to be a hot chick.

19. cant say im a professional at wranglin anacondas .

20. Well that's what I pictured when I killed some potential children over her. So I'm standing by that statement. Foreign asian girls are the shit. They're not westernized (see: slutty), and they're culture says that they should cater to their men.