stay up all night even with shit to do

Discussion in 'General' started by tangerineskyyy, Dec 1, 2010.

1. anyone stay up all night just cause it seems more enjoyable than going to be? i don't mean on like a saturday or sometime when you can sleep in, but on a weekday or something. For example, i have class at 8am tomorrow, but im chillin to some mac miller and mario kart at 3am.

2. If I've been getting good sleep for the past week or so then I'll do it, but not too often.. Drinking is often involved, evil substance.

3. I hate sleeping and probably have something wrong with me. I cant go to sleep before 2 AM and probably about 2 days out of the week I stay up without sleeping and just go about my day the next day as usual.

4. First off mac miller sucks, he's a shitty person. I have met him before and he thinks he is rather swell, which he is not. His stage assistant, TreeJ gives me the urge to drown puppies due to his off key vocals, poor stage composure and energy. Bill, is actually a pretty cool kid even though he gets ragged on by the other muffs, doesn't quite know how to use his 1,000 camera but it's easy enough to learn with time. That is my dissertation on why mac miller and crew suck a D... Continuing forward Mario kart, on the other hand, is the shit. I do agree with staying up all night without much to do, I am working on some bass lines and transitions for some electronic music.

5. to each his own haha, i've never met him so i can't speak about him as a person. but if he's conceited, thats fine with me. its hard to find a down to earth musician. i like his music, i think he has good flow and solid beats. but he very well may be an ass like you said

6. I caught some kinda cold from a relative on thanksgiving so I'm sittin here with too much congestion from sinuses to sleep... no bud as of now to help, either so I've had to pretty much wait until my body is ready to fall over before I can fall asleep. :(

Otherwise... I'd be nestled tightly under my comforter right now.

7. Ah he is, I just beef with young artists that think they're so fresh and fly. I know one of the kids who helped him shoot his first couple vids and he was really humble at that point, but then all those young vaginas started chasing him. He's a real piece of work, but I do respect that he is from my area and he does have decent flow. He took a few beats though, there was a confrontation at one of his shows he almost got his ass beat in. Wiz Khalifa is someone worth listening to as I would imagine you have checked out some of his work..mac miller is a little too high school for me, but as you stated, yes, to each their own.

8. Yeah I usually goto sleep when the sun is coming up or just before... even if I have something to do the next day

if its at 8am or 12pm ill just usually take a 2-4 hour nap basically and I feel fine the next day then take another nap after doing what I had to do

I like to keep sleep time to a minimum

9. i have learned recently that i dont need to sleep

10. Really? Looking forward to seeing you on the news, then!

11. Really because most people that dont sleep develop some form of pychosis and see things that arent there, hear things that arent there and generally go insane..

so yeah... GL with that bro.

12. I do, for sure, OP. I stay up till about 5-6AM usually every night when I have shit to do, it seems. Like now, I'm up arguing with the girlfriend, gotta wake up at 6 and go clean my reccently deceased uncle's trailer out. I'm nervous about it, dont know why.

But yes, every night OP. Insomnia FTW. :smoke:

13. Exactly what I was going to say

:smoke:

14. havent slept in 3 weeks...feeling fine as ever...just got my internal memory upgraded and an oil change too:D

15. I got class at 10 tomorrow. Will probably be up another hour or so. Don't know what it is, but just don't "feel" like sleeping. Its happening a lot sort of. Probably 3-4 days a week. My girl works late so we usually are up together anyway. Oh, and i seem to function pretty well the next day usually.

16. I usually go to sleep around 6-7 am every morning