Stay off the rocks!! Stay on the GRASS!!

Discussion in 'General' started by dreadhead420, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Being a stoner and all and i'm sure most of you are, we come across other types of drug users quite often. especially amphetamines and other retarded uppers. i can't stand to see friends and fellow cheifers go down the wrong road. all those evil things do is give you a false sense of hope and make you too active. not to mention that it is horrible for your body it is also screws up your life bigtime.
    Don't believe me? then how many tweakers do you know that do it on a daily basis and maintain a somewhat normal life. Or have a bank account for that matter. NONE. it's just a downward spiral once you get hooked. and seeing that they sell those stupid meth and crack pipes on this website kills me. i'm not trying to be preachy but it is SO GOD DAMN STUPID! so please for the sake of your family, friends, and yourself especially, stay away from that shit and stick with the sweet mary jane. stay sexy stoners and keep on tokin'

2. show me a link to a meth/ crack pipe link to this site.

if your talking about the "shabongs" or "shotguns" those are for weed

3. A few hits of anything isn't going to hurt, but I get what you're saying. A friend of a friend I know just sits in his house with his roommate smoking crack. It's crazy. Then again that guy seems like the kinda guy you'd find face up in a lake surrounded by floating beer cans.

4. for sure dawg, that shits not straight man.
    if you smoke weed, then smoke weed but for god sakes dont stereotype it as the gateway drug that people think it is.

thats why its not legal

keep tokin my friends

5. ohh srry it must be new. never seen that one b4. but... you could drop some bud in there and light from the little hole

6. youd suck it right through and just a waste of time, what is the legality of those things? what are the 'supposed' to be used for even?

7. smoke whatever you want, just dont harm anyone else when your doing it and your alright with me

8. You can smoke pot out of that. I totally Identify where you're coming from and I don't like uppers at all, but those pipes are part of the new vaporising craze, you smoke the weed similar to crack however, by holding the lighter under the bulb, so I can see how it could be used as a crack pipe, but people can smoke weed with it. This one has instructions:
    http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/1050.html?id=qjJYq6ji

welcome to the city :smoke:

9. I for one am glad though that people sell crack pipes. Because you know what a lot of crack users do when they don't have one? Go out, find a motorcycle parked on the street, and (I don't remember the specifics) break off a part of the motor (I think a spark plug, but I don't really remember) and steal it, rendering the bike unridable until that parts replaced. I overheard a guy once say that he'd just as soon go out and buy a crackpipe to tape to his bike so that the guy that keeps stealing it would take that instead.

10. i know where youre coming from
    but there are alot more drugs out there than weed

everything in moderation man
    just do your research and youll be fine.

11. but what i was showing you doesnt have a screen like that or a top screen to hold it in. it is a meth/crack pipe also the bulb on it is smaller and there is no way to get buds in there and if you did you would suck it through.

12. holy shit...i remember a long time ago a guy bought one of those pipes and made a thread asking how to use it, and everyone made fun of him because they were saying it was a tweak pipe.....i feel sorry for the guy he probably smashed it..

13. I remember that... but I mean damn, if you order something without looking at the picture (as he did) then I guess you sorta deserve what ya get.

14. You wouldn't suck it through, its apparent that there is a stopper or screen of some sort at the seam. I think they put that little hole there so that you can load the weed in smaller peices since thats what your supposed to do. But maybe it is a crackpipe, I don't know.

15. you're right, and I hate to quote myself in the same thread

but, I think together we have a good explanation, and I don't think he looked at mine.

16. The fact of the matter is that people do use this for things other than weed, as evidenced by this comment: yeah, its a pretty good tweak pipe. I mean, tobacco pipe....hehehehehehehehehehh WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!...........1

In conclusion, don't meth around.

17. I think people should make their own decisions on what they want to put in their body, even if it is crack or meth. :confused_2:

18. No matter how many times we agree on that, it'll never stop making me feel good that someone else feels the same way I do. ;)

19. It is nice. :love: Especially, like I think I said on another thread way back when, that doesn't seem to be a very popular opinion on here. Oh, the irony.