Arguments, lights, fans and fun

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Shnicken, Jan 24, 2021.

Tags:
  1. So just wanted to share this with you guys/gals.

Decided to pull the trigger and spend the extra money on a AC Infinity Cloudline 6" fan off Amazon. I figured it was worth the extra $ seeing as it looked better built then my Vivosuns, also due to the fact it only uses 38 watts.

Well got the fan today and I can say right off the bat the quality is no better then my Vivosun fans if anything I think it feels lower quality. The real deal breaker though is it actually uses 70w, (says right on the manufacture sticker) not the advertised 38 watts.

Considering this is their main selling point for these fans and its complete bullshit, I'm 100% comfortable saying they are complete bullshit and you would be wise to stay away from this company.

Order one of their tents and you'll probably end up with a cardboard box lined with aluminum foil.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. #2 KGBkelp, Jan 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
    I've owned multiple fans and I can tell you the AC infinity fans are by far the quietest and most efficient fans I've come across. However I have not ran a vivosun fan so I cannot speak to there fans. But I love my AC infinity fans. I recently had a probe go out. Called customer service and they sent me not only a new probe but a new controller to.

And the wattage rating is assuming your running it at 100% speed 10 on the fan and you will pull 70 watts otherwise it goes down from there depending on speed.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. I got a free 6" AC infinity unit that was used for one cycle and the bearings grinded to a halt. I rebuilt it and it's running good, but god damn what a shitty unit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3

4. Regardless if a seller sells something with a main selling point of 38watts then it better pull no more then 38 watts at 100% not 70. Not knocking it if you have it, just don't recommend supporting scammers.

I promise you as well that they are no more quiet then my others, just a little less vibration. Again not the most efficient either my vivosun pulls 67 watts at 100% this pulls 70 watts at 100%, you can't argue solid numbers.

5. Sounds about right, just another China company trying to package themselves as something fancier then the rest, but sadly they aren't and not worth a single penny more then any other brand.

Can't beat free though :love-m3j:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I intend to but I want a response from them first in regards to their blatant false advertising.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 3 watts difference? I dunno I guess I would just assume to have the quieter fan. Plus I don't run mine at 100% I run it at about half. But I get what you're saying they should just say that straight up. Just like qboards that only pull 100 watts they shouldn't claim its 1000 watts.
    But they do cuz they sell more that way. Luckily though we're savvy consumers and we know better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. We are kinda on the same page.

QBs use names like SG1000 and then clearly state in the tech specs that it is 100w wall draw. Not quite the same as actually saying your product is 38w and listing it in the specs as 38w but then sending a fan that pulls 70w.

A savvy customer will always know the real watts of a QB, however I don't think a savvy customer could have just somehow known they were being lied to. Not trying to butt heads, just trying to give people a heads up so they can avoid my mistake.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I'm not trying to argue either I promise. I'm just stoned and bored my apologies. But if the fan pulls 38 watts on speed 1 and 70 watts on speed 10 then did they lie to you? Or do you think you just might not have been savvy enough this time too notice till after you pulled the trigger? Again I completely agree with you they should just say that. But like most company's out there they just think we're idiots and it seems as though sellers in Amazon can say just about whatever they want. I'm still waiting to see the first cannabis flower vendor to pop up on Amazon. I know if it happens they'll be lying about there shit to. :passtheshit::bang:

• Like Like x 1

10. You tell me this picture is posted 3 times in the listing and the specs list it as 38w.

Screenshot_20210123-180936_Amazon Shopping.jpg

11. Call me crazy but I'm going to call that an outright lie. The same as if you purchased a QB SG1000 listed as 100w wall draw but it only ever pulled 50w max, any one of us would be pissed I'm pretty sure.

I get it you have the brand and you like it, I'm not knocking you for it. Just trying to shed some light on a case of false advertising.

12. There is intelligent advertising and there is false advertising and a big difference between the two.

13. Ur problem is amazon go threw ac infinity their selves.....one of the best u can get imo

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Thats not false advertising its tellin u that itll pull up to 70watts maxed

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. So are you telling me if I order the same fan direct from them it won't be 70w?

16. So are you telling me if I order the same fan direct from them it won't be 70w?

17. And if yall buyin qbs that say 1000 and its only pulling 100 ur not buyin the right stuff id say

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sorry for the double reply my browser bugged out on me.

19. Im sayin ur wth u buy threw them anyways...and if u dont want 70w then send it back and get a smaller one

• Like Like x 1