Statism Circle Jerk

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grizmoblust, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Greetings my fellow fiends,

I welcome you to the new overlord of STATISM Circle Jerk. Here, we post about subjective values view as objective value. What can we do with the laws and improvised it for better. I hear that people are complaining about Israel and the Jews. We should declare a war on these Jews because they are disgrace to our overlords! Another problem is that these so called people are damaging to our gov, they must be stop! Let's place a law where they cannot have guns, business, and money. Yes, these crazy radicals are trying take overlord wealth and pride. Also, the language are really damaging the gov image and their role of overlords. Oh thee, we must have a new law that restrict of their speaking ability! These so called words are overwhelming so we must have a great measures to reduce vocabulary.

The laws that are in placed are working as intended to destroy the reputation of criminals and their schemes! We should thank the overlord for giving us the laws that protect from those who are damaging their work! We must continue to support statism idealism, it is so fascinating and moving. I love violence!

Sincerity,
    The statism