Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

States with best stoner community.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smawrpg, Sep 14, 2009.

1. It sounds like NC is a friendly town. Gonna have to check it out when i visit a friend at Coastal Carolina University.
    MD is just...ugh. Not good at all. No reliable dealers, no reliable nothing. State troopers are assholes, regular cops just suck balls. Baltimore has some of the worst crime and shit all around. ughhh

2. all i know is what i live, and here in richmond va, every young person i meet smokes. lots of stoners at vcu. not so much the other schools in town, but the vcu area of the city knows what's up.

3. Michigan, for sure. Dank everywhere, easier to come by than mids. No shortage of people offering to sell you weed at all.

Specifcally the downriver area. Ypsilanti, Taylor, Royal Oak, etc etc. Royal Oak and Novi are always teaming with crazy bud.

4. North Carolina is awesome. 'Nuff said. mountains have dank shit (around App. State) and the beaches are just chill as shit.

5. I couldn't believe that. I'm glad they got their choke out of the way early, though (I hope...)

6. Burlington, vt is chill.. the nature around is great too

7. fuck yeah

8. its all about the paoli berwyn area man malvern is all preps! but it still a nice place

9. went hiking on Mt Madsen? :confused: a little while ago. It was fun and and quite hilarious cus the rail broke down half of the way up, so I busted out my piece and my friends all smoked and

when we got out the guy at the top just looked at us funny cus smoked poured out of it

haha.

10. I'm pretty content with mass's community. Granted, the prices are a bit higher than most people would like (70/8th is not uncommon), but everyone and their sister smokes and many people that don't smoke don't have any kind of problem with it. Now than question 2 is in effect (possession under an ounce is a hundred dollar fine) most cops seem to be more lenient than usual as long as you are driving blitzed.

11. I think Ontario should win this one. Just because I'm here and I'm awesome :cool:

No but seriously, you guys dunno what you're missin' up here. Visit your northerly neighbours from time to time.

12. no one ever mentions oregon. sad

13. um... oregon?
    dont your coast have enough stoner utopias man?

14. oregon is great

15. New Jersey. so great.

16. Countdown City Mo-Fuckers, 210, SA-Town, Where I From where I stay, its my city, It's SA.

I love this town bud is abound, every where you look see green in this town.

17. second

18. Hawaii.

95% of people I knew smoked/dealt weed or has knowledge of it. It's almost impossible to not know someone who toked.

19. Burlington, Vermont is the best stoner community in the United States.