Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

states on the east coast that are easy to obtain MMJ in?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by PuFyy, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Well I'm looking for a college, and while marijuana isn't a focal point in choosing one. I am getting tired of living in MD and paying 120 for a q of some average dank. I suffer from social anxiety terribly and was wondering what states on the east coast would accept this disorder

2. when I was in Annapolis it was 65 for a half of some good geech homie

3. Im like 2 hours from annapolis son, and thats fucking insane.

4. Southern md? I know dc amd deleware are medical so you MIGHT find good bud on the streets near there. What college you looking at?

5. It doesn't appear that the east coast has reasonable MMJ plans

6. Maine is pretty awesome

7. I'm trying to get my card in Maine for Panic Disorder. I'm making an appointment in the morning, I'll let you know how it goes.

8. Best wishes. What part of the state are you in?