Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stash places?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dr zoid, Feb 12, 2012.

1. so im sure this has been done before, but i havent seen one in a while, so i decided to start one myself! :D
    so wheres your stash? post your creative or interesting hiding places here!
    i keep mine in my grandmas attic floors, and an extra rainy day stash on top of an armoir in my room.
    happy toking! :smoke:

2. Hey what if a fed is snoopin in your poor grandmamas attic and finds your dank!? Would grandma be willing to do a few months for you? lol i'm just playing, I keep my shit in a big cedar chest. Great way to keep smell under control.

3. right in the crawl space in some insulation. lol insulation keeps the smell in real good

4. I keep the smoke in my Pokemon box from now on

5. Hide that shit outside
    Least you can say it wasnt yours if shit hit the fan

6. I put mine in an empty video game box...works great!

7. i have a flip mino video recorder box which is like a nice little box not made of card ....u lift up one compartment and the bottom was were the leads were kept and i put the weed there i got some afghan yest opened the box this morning and damn it hummed it keep s the smell well ..ya know?