Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stash places

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by laxmaniac, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Hey I'm in high school living at home, and i need some places to stash my weed. Anyone have ideas? Thanks.

2. In your closet, under your bed, in a drawer etc. Theres many places.

3. Same situation.

For some drawers, you can pull them out and there will be some empty areas on the sides or below it.
    Works like a charm:D

4. When I was in HS I would hide my stash in my xbox game cases ( I had a limited edition halo 3 case that was thick and shit ) and it worked like a charm lol.

5. In the back of a ps2 if yu have one the network box unscrews best compartment ever

6. dood if u have a big teddy bear or someshit from when u were a kid just cut a small hole somewhere and stuff it in there, thats where i keep my spoon

7. Unless your parents go through your shit you don't need to find a super stealthy hiding place. In a jar in your closet should be fine. Honestly everyone should have their weed in a closet since light degrades THC.

8. i stash everything in the pocket of a vest i have

in the car i got a magnetic key holder thing under it for spare keys

9. In a game case does it smell?

10. As long as you double bag it up and if its inside a game case there should be little to no smell. And yeah unless youre parents come in your room every other day n root through your shit you shouldnt have much trouble. I hide it in the closet behind some knick knacks n shit.

- H

11. The closet has come up a lot, so i thought i would share with you my closet...pimpin, but tiny.

Attached Files:

12. Its 3.5 feet wide, super easy to see anything in it.

13. Above the doorway maybe?

*On the inside.

14. When people try to find a stash/hiding spot, they tend to put it in the most craziest uniquely hidden places, when i just have all my supplies in the shirt pockets of all my dress shirts. :]

15. Oh my fucking god your a genius

16. pull that bottom dresser dwar (idk how to spell that) all the way out and if its the right kind of dresser you should be able to figure out the rest.

17. Lol. Take a pic of your finished work :)

18. If you have a device that uses a plug and batteries keep it plugged in, take out the batteries, and put it in the battery space

19. #20 Way Up, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nah not at all man, and my dad actually worked in my room everyday (I shared the office room/CPU) So my weed was literally 3 ft from him at all times, and he never found out. He's one of those strict as shit parents too (still love him ha :) ) but he'd beat my ass if he found I smoked lol