Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stash picks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ccgfan, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Whattup GC. Been here for a while, don't really post much, but have come here for lots of useful information. Anyway, just thought I'd finally catch up and post some of what I been tokin on and what I toke with.

This is my 22" lux. Got it in the village, talked the guy down from 425 to 320.

[​IMG]

Some Original Purps

[​IMG]

Some Banana Kush
    [​IMG]

Some Super Jack Herer
    [​IMG]

and Finaly, a little blueberry.

[​IMG]

Oh, here's one of my brother hitting the lux

[​IMG]

Well, about to go pack up some kif, stay faded GC :smoking:

2. haha nice
    i like the mask

nice pickups

3. and i thought i was the only one to smoke with a bag over her head. dude- it enhances it.:p

4. Thats a bad Ass Jack Herer Bud.

5. awesome bud, awesome lux, awesome bag!

6. A recent chemdog pick up

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Damn those are some nice ass buds... I live in florida and I can't find anything like that....

8. would chemdog be a strain worth growing atleast once?

im curious as to how is smokes.

could you clue me in? :cool::smoking:

9. The chem dog is a soaring high as to be expected with such a sativa. You feel a tightness in your forhead, an opening of your third eye. It is trippy, and a very little goes a long way. The taste is also like no other. Definatly a strain worth getting your hands on whenever it comes your way.

And if you have any seeds, hell yeah grow it. Treat that baby right and it will be one of the finest smokes in the world.

On a Side note, Chemdog happens to be a parrent straing to Sour Diesel, OG Kush, and Heriuana.

10. thats a sick bong and some dank buds. +rep fo sho

11. Here is a pic of the tree perc in action

[​IMG]

enjoy

12. some more pics to tickle your fancy

another of the lux in action

[​IMG]

and a nice macro of some super jack

[​IMG]

13. nice nugs man

14. Nice buds, and nice pictures of them! Enjoy!!!

15. Damn i dont even like bongs but that shit is hot ...

16. How could you not like bongs?!!?!?!?!??!!!?!?!??!!?

And yeah, looks like some fucking dank herbs and a nice lux, too. Really dank herbs actually...nice. That blueberry looks tasty as shit

Chemdog is a strain I really want to try

17. Anybody, if you get the chance to cop some Chemdog, then go for it. It is straight up some of the best stuff i've ever had. It's a soaring, energetic cerebral high that keeps you goin for a looong time with no burn out.

Here, some Strawberry Cough I picked up tonight

[​IMG]

Upon opening the bag my nostrils were bombarded by an overpowering aroma of strawberries that had been sprayed by a skunk. Definatly a delicious herb. Well, gotta continue on my trip to self enlightment... lucy as my guide

18. ayyo you near the tri state area?

I copped some BK & chemdawg a couple weeks ago that looked almost identical to your stash. the banana tasted great but was nowhere near as potent as the chemdawg (OGxdowa)