Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stash jars

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ford, Nov 28, 2011.

1. I am currently looking for a stash jar pocket sized that my fellow gc members have tried. That will hold a Gram maybe two for travel and to hide that smelly delicious weed funk airtight.

Side note. Needs to be small clear and airtight.

Ps. I love you gc members thanks

2. In some malls and headshops.. Sleeping tiger has alot of the mini stash jars. They can probly hold 3 grams at max and easily fit in ur pocket. If u got a sleepin tiger by u check them out

3. I know some hardware stores sell multiple kinds of mason jars. Its hard to find a pocket size jar. I would use a medicine bottle when on the go.

4. #5 MR_, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
  5. They're hard to find in the store though, so head straight to the travel section. They have so many different sizes that it should work for in some way.

6. Prescription pill bottle

7. [quote name='"chronicganjaguy"']In some malls and headshops.. Sleeping tiger has alot of the mini stash jars. They can probly hold 3 grams at max and easily fit in ur pocket. If u got a sleepin tiger by u check them out[/quote]
    I don't have one for miles!
    [quote name='"TokingOwl"']I know some hardware stores sell multiple kinds of mason jars. Its hard to find a pocket size jar. I would use a medicine bottle when on the go.[/quote]

[quote name='"ammarhio"']Film canister.[/quote]

[quote name='"MR_"']Find a Container Store. I picked up these little containers for $1 each that work awesome for ground bud or nugs.

More pics here:

http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/933947-my-ryot-smoking-kit.html[/quote]

[quote name='"MR_"']They're hard to find in the store though, so head straight to the travel section. They have so many different sizes that it should work for in some way.[/quote]

[quote name='"madsativa"']Prescription pill bottle[/quote]

8. [quote name='"chronicganjaguy"']In some malls and headshops.. Sleeping tiger has alot of the mini stash jars. They can probly hold 3 grams at max and easily fit in ur pocket. If u got a sleepin tiger by u check them out[/quote]
    I don't have one for miles!
    [quote name='"TokingOwl"']I know some hardware stores sell multiple kinds of mason jars. Its hard to find a pocket size jar. I would use a medicine bottle when on the go.[/quote]
    I like medicines bottles but I want glass lol
    [quote name='"ammarhio"']Film canister.[/quote]
    I've also used this to
    [quote name='"MR_"']Find a Container Store. I picked up these little containers for $1 each that work awesome for ground bud or nugs.

More pics here:

http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/933947-my-ryot-smoking-kit.html[/quote]
    I used to clean out my sisters makeup things and use them lol
    [quote name='"MR_"']They're hard to find in the store though, so head straight to the travel section. They have so many different sizes that it should work for in some way.[/quote]
    Ill check that out

9. If you live at home, look in your kitchen for empty/almost empty spice jars.

Glass jar with a tight seal, holds about 5-8 grams depending on the size.
    Fits a pocket nicely.

I have 3 I use for different strains.

10. I have a small glass jar that holds about 3g's, I bought it a World Market for only $1. IDK about it being air tight, but there is a rubber seal around the lid and jar. Ill post a pic up later.

11. I have a little honey jar that works perfectly. Holds about 1.7, which is perfect for on the go tokage!

12. Here you go. Its around 4-5in though, not a pic of the full jar but still, you get the gist. :smoke:

Attached Files:

13. Look on Amazon! They got these sick little glass stash jars for cheap.

14. [quote name='"Eoinstidz"']If you live at home, look in your kitchen for empty/almost empty spice jars.

Glass jar with a tight seal, holds about 5-8 grams depending on the size.
    Fits a pocket nicely.

I have 3 I use for different strains.[/quote]
    Thanks
    [quote name='"SteveSoStoked"']I have a small glass jar that holds about 3g's, I bought it a World Market for only $1. IDK about it being air tight, but there is a rubber seal around the lid and jar. Ill post a pic up later.[/quote]
    Cool man
    [quote name='"zappierdesert"']Perfect jar ever. Can hold at least 2 g's or maybe more cuz I only bought singles at the time, totally smell proof.
    http://www.google.com/imgres?q=raspberry+jam+jar&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=685&tbm=isch&tbnid=1bDbG1ilHt9J0M:&imgrefurl=http://www.minimus.biz/Hero-Raspberry-Jam-jar-F04-1044706-3100.aspx&docid=pJG4BL8hFpy0KM&imgurl=http://www.minimus.biz/images/F04-1044706-3100bg.jpg&w=288&h=192&ei=DP7TTszDI-jn0QGBkenyDw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=441&sig=114373841845258079241&page=1&tbnh=112&tbnw=139&start=0&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:0&tx=80&ty=53[/quote]
    Thanks
    [quote name='"BuddhistBrian"']I have a little honey jar that works perfectly. Holds about 1.7, which is perfect for on the go tokage![/quote]
    Cool
    [quote name='"SteveSoStoked"']Here you go. Its around 4-5in though, not a pic of the full jar but still, you get the gist. :smoke:[/quote]
    Looks nice dude enjoy
    [quote name='"muney420"']Look on Amazon! They got these sick little glass stash jars for cheap.[/quote]

OK cool

15. Dude they are so sick they look like pipes the designs on them are awesome! I buy everything off Amazon

16. go get a jar of baby food, theyre like 35 cents

clean jar

let dry

you have a great glass jar that has a nice seal to it.

17. Buy some tiger balm

Attached Files: