Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stash jar

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blasee, Oct 4, 2010.

1. so i hate putting my weed in plastic bags because i know the bags attract the trichromes and it kills me knowing that haha so i have a mason jar, thing is i only have 1 and i have 2 different types of bud(check my posts). so is it ok to mix 2 different types of weed in one jar? also what's the best way to keep weed smelling dank/fresh without it going bad

2. Yes, you can mix if you want, I just prefer to separate strains for organization :hello:. Air tight jar works great for keep freshness/aroma.

3. I only have 1 mason jar as well, what I do is keep the lesser grade of the two in the bag and put the bag in the jar too.

4. I like to put everything in the same jar. You never know what you're ganna pull out, its like the lottery that i always win.

5. Haha so true! Where do you buy these jars from? I've been using an old Altoids mints tin for awhile and I thing I want to pick up a couple jars.

6. I got mine from Beverly's, you can buy them at grocery stores.