Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stash inquiry

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scuzzbutt, May 27, 2012.

1. What's good apprentices, so this being my first thread on the city of grass I thought it'd be best to ask a question about the longevity of the herb.

I purchased an oz that was pretty fresh and moved it from the zip to the mason jar I use to hold my pot. Its been in the jar for three weeks now am I running the risk of degrading the quality by not being able to open the jar so it can breath so to speak?

Im a few states away and won't get back for another two weeks, will it be okay until then or should I request a family member to open the jar each day for me and if so for how long?

If it helps I do keep it in the garage in a relatively dark place. Im just concerned about mold or the buds getting too dry.

tldr: oz in mason jar for a month without it being opened... Am I screwed?

2. As long as it was in a cool dark place its fine.

3. Your good

4. Thanks homies, I feel relieved knowing that.

5. Your welcome

6. Rep me if u really wanna show ur appreciation. lol

7. Nugget prefers to not breath.

8. I take it the bud is cured pretty well by now so it should go a month without a burp easy

9. Don't see any rep option in the mobile app guys