Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stash Boxes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by lovinglife420, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Hey guys I was looking thru the treads today and I didn't notice any "How to make a stash box" threads. So I decided to make one. All I want you guys to do is take pics and post them of your stash box, and also posts of how to make a good stash box. I don't know if this tread will catch on but i hope so:D Thanks in advance guys:)

2. wow good idea man + rep i will once i have my camra charged up :D

3. I hide everything in different places, simply so that if my rents find one piece, they don't find EVERYTHING I own. Ya diiiiiiig

4. buy a safe put airtight containers in it plus all of the things u need to toke

5. ive got one of those really cheap plasitic set of 3 drawers. i lined the bottoms of 2 drawers with bubble wrap and i put all my glass in those and the top drawer has my bud, grinder, papers & other accesories. i love it and i always know my things are safe

6. ][​IMG]
    My stash box. From way back when lol. Its great cause noone would expect the slightest.

7. I use a cigar humidor with serperating panels in it. Got papers lighters and cheap rolling machine in one section. Got a Stone chillum and glass bowl in another section. then I have another, smaller box inside with a seperate lock on it for my stash

8. I use the black bag that comes with the MFLB. Perfect size for my space case, MFLB, bag of vaped weed, bag with nugs, MFLB brush, and the tube/whip thing.

9. I have a humidor that has miny mason jars in it so i just pop my nugs in there and they get better and better with time.

Highly suggest getting a humidor

10. I have a hollowed out deoderant tube thing. Howl yeah.