stash box

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by threetimeskrazy, May 7, 2013.

1. What do you stoners keep your gear in? Looking for ideas.. thinking a small tub from target but I don't wanna break my tools.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using GC Forum.

2. I took a dresser drawer in my closet and just lined it with bubble wrap and double sided tape, and wah lah! Just lay everything so it doesn't shake a little bit and ping.

3. Haha, I put all my smoking essentials in my pencil bag :)

4. ^ seems unsafe, then again idk if you even have a glass tube.

5. What do you guys think of a smallish plastic tub lined with velvet?

6. I keep my gear in a little round tub and put it in the fridge to stop it melting too much as there is usually a few grams in there at a time.

7. haha ill post a pic of my smoking kit

8. I generally just wang it in my bag I use for college, kept a bong in there for over a month now and have kept bud in there before.

9. ForumRunner_20130507_222835.png

ForumRunner_20130507_222946.png

Has all my bowls and glass that will fit, a smaller stash box w other tokin tools. Random baggies and bubble wrap! Lol

10. I just keep my bowl on my shelf next to me here, my mason jars on my shelf here and hopefully my lighter stays on that shelf too.

I got a couple other wood boxes on the shelf with some old smokin shit scraping tools, rollers, grinders and whatnot. Shit I don't use much.

11. Handhelds go into a custom wooden box i made, and any tubes i have get wrapped in a towel and put into a backpack lmao

12. I use an old Game Boy Advance case to hold my pipe, grinder, lighters, papers, a notebook and pencil(in case I get creative), and this piece of plastic I use as a table when out and about. When I get more glass I'll probably make a case for that.

13. Oh, I have a pill bottle in the case with some weed, and a mason jar for larger stash in a box in my room

14. Yo mine actually kinda looks like that except its a teal tub from targey lmao. Thread closed! Problem solved!

15. Either keep my stuff in my desk drawer or use a small suitcase under my desk.

16. Keep my mflb battery and stem in a plastic cuggarete case everything else goes in a double sided pistol case