Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stash Book

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BikingStoner, Aug 12, 2011.

1. I made a cool stash book. It is big enough to fit a few lighters, hempwick, money, and some weed. Unfortunately I have no bud at the moment.
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pretty nice, I had something like this before but It reeked of weed. It's not good for smell :D

3. What do u you to cut out the middle?

4. Hahaha :hello:

5. It is really simple [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3mEgSOvZJE]How to Build Secret Compartments ... Spy Book - YouTube[/ame]
    Just a little time consuming. :smoking:

6. very nice, i use an ipod touch case for my "stash book"

7. ^ Yeah those work really well. I used that for the longest time I might have left it at a friends house or something.

8. yah idk if ur hiding it from your parents this is a pretty common spot. so i wouldnt use it...

9. Nahh, I was just fucking bored yesterday. My parents don't really care if I smoke weed and whatnot.

10. Back when i was in highschool and lived with my folks i had one of those, but alas i forgot a smelly proof bag and it reeked like dank.. but solid idea though:D

11. IMO book stash spots are so overrated/ineffective. find you a nice spot in the room such as in like a mattress or something where people would have a LOT less chance of just being snoopy and opening your book or something.

or just live alone and peace and pot ;) sichensa