Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Starting

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TJ Spyke, Oct 19, 2011.

1. First, I read the FAQ and know I can't ask for where to get a hookup. I am not asking for one because of that.

Anyways, I don't know anyone who smokes, so I don't know any dealers. How do I go about finding a decent connection (i.e. not getting ripped off in terms of prices or quality)?

2. Look for some stoners, tell them the problem, they'll help out. Or if your in college/HS still, there has to be a dealer near you. I have 4 dealers in my neighborhood alone lol.

3. My girlfriend is in college, but she is afraid to ask anybody where to get some (she does smoke, but is more of a casual smoker and only has some when she is at a party and somebody offers her some. So she does not have a regular supply).

4. get a cop uniform and a spotlight. go to a park late at night until you find kids, search them and say you'll let em off with a warning but you have to confiscate everything

5. Talk to random person...Bring up Cheech and Chong...After they answer either walk away; or chat them up. Literally, works every time.:cool:

6. Go to a skatepark and just start throwing out the word dank haha like how dank that big ass burrito you just ate was etc. :bongin:

7. find someone who looks like they could be a stoner, or ask someone if they know any stoners.

also dude, you live in Rochester? i KNOW tons of people smoke there.

8. How is this the most popular thread topic? Every day, this is all I see...