Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Starting up again

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iMJ420, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Well, I quit smoking for a year and a half and I have decided to start smoking again. I just wanted to ask what should I expect?

2. getting really high.

3. Well, you know you're going to have a very low tolerance, so my advice would be to try and KEEP it low. You've already managed to go for this long without smoking, so perhaps regulate it to weekend activity at first.

I know many, many smokers here (including myself) would love to have a low tolerance again.

That's my advice.

4. You'll get high...?

I've taken several lengthy breaks since I started smoking, for various reasons. Most recently, it was about a 1.5 year break like you. So I started smoking again, and I got high. What more do you need to know?

5. Everybody´s different, my 3 week tolerance break only got me higher twice.

6. I took an eight day t-break and got super fucking stoned from one bowl after that. I can't imagine a year and a half t-break. I bet one good hit of some dank would get you blazed for like 4 hours. I take big hits though :smoke: