Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

starting up again - worries

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JJturk, Jan 28, 2015.

1. soo i smoked about 7 months ago for around 2 months. I went on holiday and started having panic attacks. Was scared to smoke weed in case it made it worse, but recently ive read tonnes of articles claiming it can help with the 'fight or flight' response in the brain blah blah blah. 
    Basically going to get smoking again tomorrow, just a bit worried about overdoing. 
    what would people recommend? 
    thanks in advance

2. Don't smoke it will make it worse. You'll also bad buzz and have a panic attack while high. This is from personal experience. Take a break for a bit.

3. There are new things called "dabs" from what i understand they are less potent then marijuana, and have a more relaxing "head" high,

I don't know if you are trying to screw this guy, but "dabs" are not less potent than smoking the plant itself. OP is asking a sincere question here, lets not give him false information.

Now, my recommendation is use the method that is most comfortable to you and try a little amount at first. Then wait about 10-20 minutes and see if you are feeling better from your current symptoms.

5. Dabs are insane to think about tellin someone to do who obviously is having panic attacks.. my first dab was so heavy it made me feel like a noob ive been smoking for over 15 years my first dab I had a panic attack and greened out do as van suggested and leave dabs for the experienced

6. id say take a few hits from a bowl, 2-3 wait 15 mins or so and see how you feel, if you think you can handle a few more hits then take a few more. you know your body the best and the limits you can take. so however much you smoked last time and said you had panic attacks, id say smoke half of what you did then. and go into smoking with a good mindset too don't be negative and scared you are gonna have more panic attacks just tell yourself its gonna be a fun chill time and be positive. Best of Luck homey.