Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

starting up again...lol at the "greening out"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thekushbush, Dec 2, 2009.

1. so im starting to toke up again, and ive been browsing and at least every page there is someone that is greening out. when i first started i guess i would "green out" it would be really trippy and making a logical sentance was pretty hard lol and there would be like a delay every 10 seconds where i couldnt really think lol...and also my legs would sometimes twitch lol... anyway im asking how people dont like this "greening out" feeling? the first time it happened yea i was pretty freaked cause my heart was pumpin ffast and i thought i was gonna die lol. but really, why dont people like this feeling? its trippy as balls

2. Greening out usually refers to smoking to the point you feel nauseated and vomit. You're just getting really high.