starting to understand why im miserable all the time...

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazeLE, Oct 10, 2012.

1. everything i enjoy is expensive, illegal, or a combination of the two... and im broke...

i need a cheap legal hobby…

cars: very expensive (to the point i cant even begin to enjoy this passion) and illegal in some aspects (speeding/sound/emissions)

weed: highly illegal and not exactly cheap but compared to cars its not too bad.

computer/games: expensive for awesome parts (still much cheaper than cars though) but games add up unless i torrent in which case it becomes illegal…

fuck…

expensive taste on a ramen budget...

2. Tic tac toe ? Lol

3. Write stories dude!

Your mind is a wonderful thing, you can create 1 million characters in your lifetime. Make a fucking book and go get it published! :smoke:

J.K Rowling was dirt broke, then she wrote HARRY POTTER! and Now she has 1 billion net worth.

4. Jerking off is free

5. im fucking terrible at writing though... ive tried before and its far from pretty, like there are people who are bad at writing and then theres me lol.

6. If you can google about proper grammar, and sentence structure you will be fine. It just takes time.

All you need is a story that a publisher deems profitible. Think about all the genres there are.... Horror, Children books (fairy tales, and things that we used to like many moons ago...) Comedy...

There are a bajillion things you can think of if you really just sit down, take a bowl or 5, and start brainstorming.

7. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']

im fucking terrible at writing though... ive tried before and its far from pretty, like there are people who are bad at writing and then theres me lol.[/quote]

Try making music? I make beats and it became a passion it's all I work at. I dream of being a producer

8. Shoot a basketball around..

try to shoot free throws until you can't miss. It's like moving meditation

9. [quote name='"Blaze"']Write stories dude!

Your mind is a wonderful thing, you can create 1 million characters in your lifetime. Make a fucking book and go get it published! :smoke:

J.K Rowling was dirt broke, then she wrote HARRY POTTER! and Now she has 1 billion net worth.[/quote]

This actually sounds pretty fun. I think I may start writing. Or possibly drawing.

10. Start growing man! It's a fun and rewarding hobby.

And also quite cheap. $250 to set up a personal grow and you can be growing ounces of great bud for ten dollars after some research.

Who cares if it's "illegal" don't open your mouth and you won't get caught. Simple as that.

11. If you cant write worth shit, then right a shitty romance novel geared towards 13 year old girls. Throw in a mythical creature and youve got yourself a best seller!

12. :cool:

13. I'm in the same situation. I kinda started learning the guitar. I'm not great, but I can play some parts to songs and stuff. 3 chords and you can play thousands of songs!

14. Learning to juggle is cheap unless you break things.

15. Actually reading this forum is probably my main hobby right now. That sucks.. haha Sorry GC, but you are addicting.

16. man i feel ya.. all the fun shit is illegal :laughing:

17. Me too man.

18. I diggin this shit right now.

19. That's called Ballin' on a budget...
    embrace it ;)

20. Learn photoshop, make art, write poetry, do creative writings, document all your thoughts, make a blog, start carving/widdling wood (make pipes bro), learn magic tricks, solve a rubix cube, start a collection (infinite numbers of these), develop an online business through craigslist and eBay, start a garden, build Legos (surprisingly so fucking fun), design hats (buy stock white ones and paint/draw/dye them) and sell for profit, learn an instrument, start photography, learn coding and develop programs, learn how to skateboard, start a club, hammocking, start making graffiti art, start cooking, etc, etc, etc...

Good luck OP :smoke: