Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Starting to smoke again after a long break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by M4dN4sty, May 17, 2012.

1. Last summer i got in some legal trouble and had to stop smoking completely. I did experiment with that herbal incense shit a lot and that was the worst decision of my life. Just recently i moved back and my troubles are done with and i went and smoked with a friend, we only smoked about 5 grams between the two of us and i tweaked, hard. I was a really heavy smoker before and i dont know if i freaked because of my experiences with legal incense or because of the long break. Im almost scared to start smoking again, Any advice??

2. Yeah don't smoke 2.5 grams to the head after not smoking for a year lol.

3. Why the hell would you smoke 5 g in a sitting with another person when it's been so long? That's a waste of cash and I would have gotten paranoid or some shit too.

Take it slower, man. That's my advice.

4. Yea hommie, take it easy. I tried that spice shit for a while too and it fucks with you. When I smoked again the first few times it was almost like I was smoking the legal shit and it fucked with me. Just take 4 or 5 hits of some dank and chillax.

5. Haha, bro what you experienced was toooo much.

I just tokes after LONG time of not toking. All I can tell you is a blunt is good enough for a comeback.

the feeling is incredible. When the high just starts creeping in haha. It's like you forget how the high is , then the minute comes and you are just amazed at it.

6. Your tolerance will be back in 3 days.

7. 2.5 to the face when you haven't smoked in a minute....you went TOO hard LOL

8. Yeah i guess i didnt really think about how much lol, 5 gs was nothing before but imma try and just smoke a gram of some dank to myself. I was tweakin hard as fuck though, it felt exactly like smoking legal.

9. Lol dude why not just start off with a bowl or two. No need to smoke a whole gram when your tolerance is so low.

10. No doubt...I took a little breather for like...9 months, and it only took me one FAT hit to get me zooted all over again :D Jus got some white widow for the first time in 3-4 years and Me GUSTA!:hello:

11. pack bong snaps. wait a few min in between to guage how high you wanna get.

12. If you smoke a gram to yourself, you're gonna end up right back in this thread, telling us about how you tweaked again. After a long break, all it takes is a small bowl (maybe .3 at most) to get you absolutely baked. If you really want to feel good, then smoke a .5 blunt.

Just remember, your tolerance is near zero, so its sorta like when you first started smoking. Smoke until you feel good, don't smoke a preset amount.

13. Even with a tolerance smoking a g to yourself can be a bit much, take it by the hit man, just chill and eat.

Go to rallies/checkers and get a baconzilla with bbq instead of mayo, mouthgasm will ensue and you will space out your hits because it is pure sex in your mouth.

14. A gram wasnt too much, It was a strong high but i didnt tweak. Im good with one g a day for now and ill probably go up to two next week. Im smokin master kush which isnt a real strong strain and imma wait to try some other shit again.