Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Starting to not Act on the cravings

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeverMistakeMe, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Before last week I would smoke whenever I felt the craving. Which was whenever I was awake lmao. From the second I woke up I'd smoke a bowl, go to work, hit the one hitter, go home and smoke more until I fell asleep. Now when I wake up all the sudden I don't have that craving anymore. The only thing I can think that changed was the fact that, even though I loved to get high, I didn't like burning out during the day, and that's it. I guess that completely turned me off to smoking before I had shit to do, or in the morning. But what's weird is I don't physically CRAVE it like before. I'll be the first to say I have shitty will-power but I think I'm getting somewhere xD any related experiences?

2. That's whats up.

You've officially reached a new level.

I went from 1.5 - 2.5g+ a day to vaporizing .2 @ 10am and .2 @ 8pm and i am honestly a lot happier and higher.

3. [quote name='"l James l"']That's whats up.

You've officially reached a new level.

I went from 1.5 - 2.5g+ a day to vaporizing .2 @ 10am and .2 @ 8pm and i am honestly a lot happier and higher.[/quote]

Yeah, it's not even so much I'm cutting down I'm just timing it more wisely. I find that if I don't smoke all day and I smoke what I would have smoked all day all in one sesh at night, my tolerance is low for the day so I just get rocked haha. When I smoke in the morning I'm just upping the high from the night before, and when I smoke at night, I'd just he upping the high from the morning. It feels so much better to get high when you're sober, agree?? Bouta go smoke this gram bowl right now tho :D

4. Gram bowl?

Damn enjoy mang!

5. yeah I used to smoke and smoke all day but then after awhile I started to get bored of it and my tolerance was way high but now I only smoke later in the day. and if I just keep myself buisy ill get alot of shit done and after I celebrate with a bowl, get high as hell, and feel acomplished. But I still like the occasional hippy speed ball(coffee/yerba + green) early in the mornig tho.:smoke:

6. I can't go more than a couple days before smoking all day gets boring. I prefer smoking and taking a 2-3 day break before smoking again.

7. Haha yeah, it's iight on days off but meh, like I wouldn't feel as high as I am right now if I smoked this morning o: