Starting the year off right...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Ride4Life, Jan 1, 2010.

1. At the stroke of midnight, I light this bad boy up and ring in the new year....:smoke:
    [​IMG]

2gs of pure Durbin Poison Sativa.

Happy new years everyone!!

2. Hey, take a toke for me! :D

I'm stuck in new york with family and no bud! :[

3. Aww that sucks. I feel ya. I was trapped back home in NY for 4th of july with no bud...

4. Happy New Years guys! Heres what Im rolling with this year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PHX 5.0 + PHX a/c + Luke Wilson Disc Bowl

[​IMG]

Old school Blueberry

[​IMG]

5. i got the bud and the bowl for this special occasion but just had to move home and sleeping on the couch with really strick parents in the room next to the livin room so cant smoke it:(

6. Sweet deal! Happy toking.:)

7. hell yeah, boy, I got my new years dutch sparked the fuck up and I'm straight chillin wit' a beer. proper way to start this 2010 shit.

8. hell yea just smoked a quarter of "no name" dank... i picked up at the near by school... all i have to say it im fxxckin LIT!

9. Got to keep that shit going. It's 11 over here new years is in an hour. Celebrating in Vegas but I'm from cali so I got an ounce or super silver haze and a quarter of cat piss(name of the weed, amazing) and my trusty joint papers...light it up, I don't smoke blunts, and let's begin 2010 and show it how we smoke our fun haha.

10. happy new years. stay stony my friends:bongin:

11. Yo guys we gotta make a new years thread about what we smoked on this fine day :smoke: For me i went over a friends house a sparked a quick bowl of mids for the first smoke in 2010 :)

12. Smoked a oz between four people. New years well spent.

13. I wan to VAPE aws well

14. Damn mids on new years? No way I couldn't even find a dealer that was selling mids even if I tried lol. And anybody have new years specials from their dealer? Mine got some fire grandaddy purp 1 gram for $10 which is amazing for grandaddy or 4 .7 bags of white widow for $20

15. very nice J you got thar! i was stuck at work until 2.30am..wtf?!

16. 6 dro blunts around the bonfire is how we brought in NYE.

Couldn't have been better!:hello:

17. Champagne and hash, the new year engulfed my friends and me in a whirlwind of feelgood :D

18. my night
    [​IMG]

19. theres always outside

20. Tight-Vac!!!