Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Starting t-break - jittery

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mr_oleary, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Hey GC,

I'm starting my first t-break in a long time and I'm having some difficulty. I had been smoking 1-2 x per day for the last few months and yesterday was the first day of my break.

Basically this morning I woke up feeling really jittery, and my mind is sort of racing. I feel like I can't focus on anything. Is this normal? Is it t-break related or something else?

2. That might be something else....

Are you sure you were only smoking bud?

3. You'll feel very minor symptoms like I did I had a tiny headache for a day but once u get past the first day its all uphill from there then come back and get blown:)

4. When I don't smoke I feel like I have ADHD. Or I tell myself that as an excuse to self medicate ;P either way as long as you can afford it and have a life outside of smoking weed, I see no need for a tbreak. I've thought about it a few times but never actually have lol

5. Therein lies the trouble. I just blew through a quarter in a week, which is a lot for me. I need to take a break and save up some dough before I can toke again.

6. Just remember it's all about mindset. You don't need weed to sustain your life, or to make you happy. Find other things to do, if you don't exercise regularly it's an excellent alternative to smoking, go for a run and you'll feel better for the rest of the day.
    Basically don't lock your mind on waiting for the next session, there are a lot of other things to focus on while you chill out for a bit.

7. Thanks, but that's not really my problem. In fact, I have a TON of stuff going on in my life right now to occupy me during this t-break.

The problem I'm having is physiological. I'm feeling pretty jittery and I'm having trouble focusing on things. It's not like I just keep thinking about smoking, but rather I just feel sort of 'out of it'

Thanks anyway

8. Well basically everyone I know that has had to take a break (including myself) always feels terrible and has a lot of focus issues, I always feel super hazy headed, but after a couple days it just goes away. A couple friends of mine that always smoked before bed had troubles sleeping the first couple days, up to a week even, but your body is a miraculous piece of work capable of moving on after the initial shock sets in.

9. It's called being sober bro.
    I know how u feel, but it should go away shortly once your body/mind readjust

10. Make the switch to Hash only..

lol

Its seriously cheaper if you have a connect. Hell you can even make it... buy a ton of mids. lol

and then get an Oil Dome/Skillet

I was smoking 2-3 $45 eigths a week and still would be but I invested in an Oil Dome. The Entire set up.. Torch.. Glass.. Wand? all of it for like $60 at a LHS. :D

Now i spend like $55 on Hash a week lol. :hello:

And i get higher for WAY longer. Only time i smoke bud is when my friends come over and bring it.

11. This will also run your tolerance up

But anyway, if you only smoke 2x a day you shouldn't have that much trouble stopping smoking, you really shouldn't feel that 'out of it' tbh, either give it a couple of days or just stop obsessing about it..