Starting sprouts outdoors? (asap after germ)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by LankySwag, Mar 29, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Anonymous303"']That shouldn't pose any problem at all.[/quote]

Thanks now I just need to find a damn mister, how do you water, just trigger finger the bottle a ton if times?

I have .75 gal pots

2. Last year i put 5 one week old plants outside and they all died from a little rain storm so i would definitely recommend bringing them inside before it rains.

3. [quote name='"Anonymous303"']You say don't worry about the rain - in the UK we've just had 3 weeks straight so I'm not looking forward to seeing mine. Should have brought them in really.[/quote]

The day after we put our babies in the ground we got 2 straight days of storming high winds lots of rain .. And hail!!! But they survived . We put laundry baskets over them to prevent too much damage but they are big bushy girls now. So good luck I hope ur babies made it

4. Just add perlite to the soil mix a hand full or so per pot and a little more sprinkled on the top, ull be gold

5. Thanks for the concern but I think they're fucked lol. I knew it was prob a bit early to put them out anyway.