Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Starting Out On Oil..

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by DAMOau, May 25, 2013.

1. Congrats on sticking with the oil!! Keep it up! If it helps, we are treating our 21 month old baby with the oil, for his terminal brain cancer. We did 10 infusions of chemo and decided to stop and do the oil. Nothing but good has happened since! While we dont have a current MRI, we feel very confident that the tumors are at the very least, not growing, and likely shrinking. Where the tumors are in him, if they grew even by millimeters, he would stop breathing, or his heart would stop, as well as have serious neurological issues, yet he is thriving and improving daily! 

Please , keep us posted, dont stop the oil if you can help it. Even if you go back on chemo, you can still use the oil. 

You are doing a great thing and we support you all the way! :)

2. This thread gives hope to humanity . I am a south african student trying to cure my asthma with bho i made . I think i`m on week 2 now so no major results , but no asthma attacks ether . live strong

3. Thanks alot for sharing this with us all and i wish you the very best with your treatment and journey with defeating cancer :)
    God bless you and your oil!

4. Hey all.. So firstly to doingitwell!! Man I take my hat off ( not that im wearing one ) to you and your family! I can't even grasp what you guys must have been going through and all I can say is you are an inspiration!! Big ... big love to your little one and good on you guys!! Sounds like things are going well!! So stoked to read your reply mate!! That was so rad to read, if you want to I'd love to hear how you guys are coming along in future! There is a lot of inspirational stories here!! Thanks so much everyone!!! You are all amazing people!

5. This thread is so inspirational. I love your posotive perspective. I love hearing that your doing well. I love to see cannabis make a diffrence. Keep it up! 1gram of oil daily .. geeze i do a dab and get knocked off my rocker.! Stay strong brotha!

6. How many grams of oil does a pound make you? Just curious, Im hoping you got the cash to keep the oil flowing, I know it can get pricey if your not growing it yourself.

7. #27 caretakerich, Aug 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2013
    Just joined and love some comments from members about my wife. she so far has used 2 protocols RSO and was up as high as 2 grams a days, thought there was a change but the doctors have told us the mri of liver shows an increase in cancer. She has stage 4 with mets to the lungs, liver and bones-diagnosed over 1 year ago. After taking a chemo break and doing nothing but oil for 4 weeks, she has found her tolerance for it dropped in half. Talking to another member they say that might be due to the painkillers, but she has been on those from the beginning and there did seem to be a time where the pain was slightly less and she seemed stronger but now after 4 weeks on the oil and the mri results in today confirmed that the liver has gotten significately worse, we are considering going back to the chemo quickly, which did indeed do something in the beginning. It is my belief that the oil is not always effective and depends on the individual. Can anyone care to comment and add something that I may have overlooked. Lately we are adding primrose oil with the dosage rather than omega 3 oil as she seems to do better with that. One last thing, to those that are using or considering using the RSO, it does work for nausea, and insomnia very well and I beleive my wife wouldnt have done this well this long without it, I just want to make sure that I haven't missed anything along the way. My wife has been my partner for 30 years and we have a little one 8 years old who is having a few sleepless nights along with myself in this nightmare.
    thanks-appreciate all the feedback and any effort

8. I ve been dosing my dad with 1g a day also, increased ti 1.5g a day after 10 days. We know nothing yet but are expecting results this week. he is 68 i love hom alot he is my best friend. So glad he dont mind taking the oil. Picked up some cbd strains also gonna make em straight into oil. Also picked up these cbd 7mg capsules. Thinking positive right now. My oil is decarboxylated and I also mixed 10g with 3g cocunut oil for faster absorbtion and to help pass through blood brain barrier more rapidly.

9. Sounds awesome man,keep it up,keep healthy. Keep us informed,and just straight live your life man. You Only got the one.make it count.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Man... I really fucking love this.. So many (excuse my language) amazingly fucking brave, free thinking, damn right good fucking people here!! I don't know what to say to you caretakerich as im pretty rookie here and just going with the little i got = ( 90% positive thought and 20% knowledge) yep I go that extra 10% :) i hope there some folk out there that can help you out.. You sound like youve got your head screwed on ... As easy as it is to say, stay positive my friend... I do believe in the power of a good clean positive mind.. Dro510 sounds good man, same.. Stay positive and just enjoy things.. Laugh lots... tell shit jokes!! :) I jumped on here to have a little rant but always a pleasant surprise to see comments snd draw some inspiration from your stories!! Well here's where im at .. Due to get some bloods done this week, get a look at my CEA ( tumour marker ) but really im almost looking forward to it.. Usually I get pretty weird and turn into a bit of a dick b4 scans / tests but now I don't seem to worry so much! I kinda thought the other day, I'm doing so well.. I feel healthier than ever, Im doing everything i want to be doing in life ( a few changes but I've totally embraced them all) i snowboard all the time im pretty fit ... Guess what im saying is that the picture i was painted and the life i was expected to have ( chemo) wasnt for me.. Well for now.. So im staying off chemo, smashing oil, going to move again soon start growing weed , veggies and not fucking worry about this " condition" I have anymore.. There is so many more things to put energy into than to feed fear!! In crapping on but, that's my headspace!! Massive love to you all.. Thank you so much for the inspiration!!
    Peace and I'll be back soon! ;-)

11. P.S. keep the craaaazy snow dances going... It's still winter here and I LOOOOOOVE snowboarding... We had a beautiful day today in fresh white pow! Yes we get snow here in Australia !! ;-) not all desert and kangaroos!! Hehee!! Take care folks!

12. @[member="DAMOau"]
    [​IMG]

13. P.S. Wish you the best luck on your treatment. Stay Strong.

14. AHAHAAAA!! Love it!! Cheers!