Starting new seeds while others are in 18/6 ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by youdontknowmeha, Dec 23, 2012.

1. about two weeks

2. calm down guys, he is just chatting and asking questions. theres nothing wrong with that. if you dont like the questions just stop coming on the thread, you dont need to tell him how to use the forum, its not up to you. if you search the forums for the answer or ask someone the question you still have to read it so i dont think hes looking for a shortcut. some people like lurking others like chatting. on some other forums you can get kicked for inactivity from just reading other peoples threads without making any posts. everyones different and i think you should respect that. if you dont want to thats fine but it would make sense if you just didnt respond at all

3. Yes but then again some of these ARE google type questions.

A little more searching and this thread could have been avoided.

But i digress.

4. Thanks man .

5. even with less searching you can still avoid it. I don't see your point. if you mean 'youdontknowmeha' could of avoided it, then I'm pretty sure he didn't even want to avoid it anyway. what are forums for if not chatting to likeminded people about common interests? I came here to chat to people about growing, what did you come here for?

6. Like all I'm saying is the point of a forum is to be able to ask questions and have people there to help you step by step throughout your grow not everyone on the forums has the same set up as you or uses the same things as you .. So researching only does so much but getting your own answers helps more i read on here daily but there is so much different soil ppl use and lights and pots and space and temperature so much goes into account .. So I'm saying like in a beginner a noob a novice or whatever so understand I have no experience it's like taking care of a baby you want to make sure you understanding everything right how can you get mad ?

7. How is it looking ?

Attached Files:

8. Everything looks pretty good to me.. your gonna come across alot of shits on here, myself being one sometimes, just gotta ignore and give the time towards those who help you.. the help to be had on this forum is the best ive found so far and have learned tons of shit-tons on here.. i often have questions too, and i often have answers.. none of us know it all, but together we all know enuff.. and were learning as a whole.. i usually research my questions and come to a possible conclusion, sometimes 2.. then if im not able to commit to my decision or conclusion, i will throw out a question and you will find that you probly know the answer and will be much more comfortable with it once some good exp growers confirm and when your not right your damn glad you asked.. fuck all the shits and just remember that when we know enuff to be help there are people out there just starting and asking the same 'stupid waste of time' that we asked and learned from... the girls look pretty good to me, nice collection, the small cups in the pic look like dixie cups, a little small in my opinion if thqt is indeed what they are.. if it was me i wouldnt plant in qnything smaller than a solo cup perhaps, givin them enough time to grow strong enuff to handle transplants.. they will do fine, im sure, but they will rootbound at a pretty small size if your watering schedule is correct... if they are in fact not dixie cups, disregard my dumass opinion =)

9. Did you top the plant in the top left of the pic?

10. Looks good, i can tell by the long top fan leaves, it looks familiar to a plant i had... i love topping.. my phone doesnt show pics the best but those look fimmed and not topped.. fim is an excellent technique as ive read, but i havent done.. a topping results in two new tops, where a fim can result in more tops.. when i top i end up with 4 juicy tops and that what yours are lookin like.. love those juicy tops

11. Did i do it right ?

12. Again, my phone doesnt make the pics big enuff but it looks like a proper fim to me.. maybe someone else can verify??

13. The growth below the cut looks great so im gonna cqll it a success.. you now have 2 new happy tops growin...

14. Yes at first I thought topping was meaning cutting the top completely off and two grow from the thing you cut not from under the one you cut . So I topped all three once at top

15. Can you put nutrients or top a auto plant ?

16. Yes and yes.. not sure of topping benefits but just followed a thread with topping.. i would do it during veg and not after it starts flowering tho

17. i stopped growing .. you all should.

18. ))) Paranoia (((

19. It's in 6 weeks or so flowering but no buds