Starting my second crop

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dagnar, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Hi guys working on my second crop let me know what you think please.

Attached Files:

2. They look nice and healthy.

You planted them straight into the big pots? My friend does that and it works like a charm.

3. how much :smoking: did you harvenst off your 1st crop

4. My first crop was a disaster due to the fact that I didn't start them on good lights. They did not develope right from the get go but I still flowered them and did get a little bud. The bud that came from my first crop was killer though just not much of it anyways it was a learning experiance and I learned alot. This next crop is under good lights as you can see they are going to develop right this time one thing I learned is the importance of drainage. If you want to give them some good nutes the gel or liquid kind that you can desolve or mix in the water works well for me. You can feed them nutes every time you water but make sure you drain all the water till it stops comming out the bottom. If you flush the soil often what I mean is pour enough water till it comes running out the bottom then stop and let it drain well that seems to help but that's my opinion. My second crop what I did differant is started my seeds out in some of those clear plastic cups the disposiable kind. Take the one you want to put soil in and put small holes in the bottom for drainage and take another cup put on top and seal them with tape wait for seeds to brake through and put them under the lights when they do. Let them grow for about a week or till they look strong enough then transplant that's what I did. Here is a picture I took today 7/19/06.
    :D :smoking: :wave:

Attached Files:

5. One more thing I didn't spend alot of money and kept things very simple it's when you complicate it with all this extra stuff equipment etc that's when problems begin. I don't use anything speacial no meters or anything like that just water, nutes, good lights, and proper circulation maybe i'm just cheap but hey it works. P.S. Keep it simple!
    :D

6. My total expense so far on this year´s grow is:

Buckets, 11 UKgallon - €15
    Bio Canna ferts - €18.40
    Soil - €7.60
    Sand - €3.68
    Volcanic rock - €5.60

Income so far:

Sale of seeds - €60
    Sale of female plants - €40

Seeds and everything else I had already. But I am showing a net profit even before the harvest is in.

7. I'm not growing for profit this will be my medicine, personal use only no sharing or selling.

8. Good luck to you.

9. Thx Spanishfly.
    :smoking:

10. so far i spent

seeds bag free
    soil-free
    sun-free
    water-free (river)
    6-2 liter bottles-free
    4 bucks on tomatoe feeder at walmart

-$3.97

and sold about 3 ounces of fan leafs (picked them off) to this idiot riding his bike on the bike trail for 7 bucks, he rode off saying he saw wich way i came from and went to go look for my plot. haha little does he know i just took a big steamy shit and my plot was about a 1/4 mile away. hahaha he step in my poo i think, poor guy

+7

-3 +7= net profit of $4 before the harvest

it feels good :D

11. haha nice little earner there for you, poor guy, your plants do actually need those leaves you know.. but hey i spose its money in your pocket..