Starting indoor plants!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by snowballl, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Hey GC :wave:
    Haven't posted in a while! This year was my first grow and it was a successful grow! I got a total of 1 ounce and 5 grams off of my only plant outdoors! :hello: So to make this years yield even bigger I decided I would start my plants indoors!

For lights I plan on using 4 cfls. I am going to grow in a dresser for stealth. The inside of the dresser i already painted white. Any advice for my grow would be appreciated! Thanks! :smoking:

2. Snowball, there is plants more that need to go insight your dresser besides coloring. Just tell us what are your plans so we can help. What are you using for ventilation, details on the lighting, how many plants.. Germinating or clones..
    We need more before advising anything, mate...

3. for ventilation i will be using a pc fan to bring are in from the back of the dresser. I have a tight budget for lights around $150-$200. I am germinating 11 plants. There is about one and a half feet of verticle room.

4. How many Watts are the light and what is the spectrum of the light? I.e. 6500K, 2500K, etc. Also, how are you going to grow in 1 1/2 feet of space? Your pot is going to take up some room not to mention your lights and whatever they are attached to. You're possibly looking at a foot right there, but we will only say 6 inches for now. If you keep your lights 2 inches away from the plant, then your plants only have 1 foot to grow. That's not going to happen. Please give more information, there must be something you're leaving out.