Starting full indoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kc GREEN, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Well I decided to continue growing 3 to 4 indoors while the rest outdoors. What is best led or hld? I'm leaning towards led.... is 2 300w mars hydro enough / good choice? Or one 600 w hld? Any input would help.

2. My room is plenty big enough... 8 x 12 x 10 ceiling, all with mylar. I want to grow my higher end stuff here. It's more quality stuff than quantity.

3. If your looking quality, get some quality lights. If you want led,, Look into Quantum boards or just go with the hid.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 315 cmh argo 942 dull spectrum bulb

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

5. Your in 96 square feet. So from what I've learned from tbone shuffle, minimum 3500 watts of high end leds. That's 36 watts/sq foot. To go hid people shoot for 50-60 watts/sq foot. You could always section off a smaller area and use less. Up to you. I think tbone shuffle usually grows 3- 4 plants in his 4x4. If I were you I'd check out some of the posts of his setup.

6. So that area is to big. I think I understand why.....I'm losing light or essentially light is wasted. I can make it smaller by sectioning it off. Hey thanks for the info

• Like Like x 1