Starting first grow with bagseed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gregmagnu, Nov 11, 2012.

1. I tried seedbank seeds and i messed up twice so im going to try them. My tent is 2'7x4'11x6'7, how many bag seeds should i try, if i can get 3 females in my tent id be happy. i Have a freebee mazar kush fem other than the bag seeds i have from low quality weed. If you guys were in this situation what would you do?

2. for germination Id put the seeds in water in a dark place for one day, then stick them into moist soil thats only very lightly fertilized. germination shouldnt be a problem...
    Id just use that one mazar kush fem seed and clone it, rather than possibly wasting time with crappy bagseed. or, if you have enough bagseeds, you could germinate a lot more than you need and then select the strongest females, giving the rest away or planting them randomly off your property for decoration ^^

3. #3 BYOweed, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2012
    Agreed with the above. Grow the mazar as a mother and clone her.

Bagseed grows are a great way to earn experience without having to worry about losing your paid for genetics, if your still a beginner I would give the bagseeds a go. This also gives you experience with sexing your plants. Which is important with fem'd and reg seeds.

4. Sounds good but is it hard to clone, or is it just cutting a branch and then sticking it into the dirt?

5. [quote name='"gregmagnu"']Sounds good but is it hard to clone, or is it just cutting a branch and then sticking it into the dirt?[/quote]

Cloning is often over-complicated. Youtube search jorge cervantes cloning, watch both parts. A lot info in short videos

6. I sprouted this seed I got from a gram I bought and its only about 2-3ins tall , it only has four leaves. Theyre all healthy but its been two weeks and I'm just wondering if its growing slow or if its just me

7. [quote name='"anthonyTHExLION"']I sprouted this seed I got from a gram I bought and its only about 2-3ins tall , it only has four leaves. Theyre all healthy but its been two weeks and I'm just wondering if its growing slow or if its just me[/quote]

Start your own thread

8. defenitly, jorge cervantes is my favourite growing instructor on youtube... he always got some good practical tips to keep things simple and doesnt talk a lot of shit in between, teaches a nice relaxed attitude for growing weed (yay organics) and is an overall lovely person as far as i can tell ^-^