Starting back up

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by StonedMason, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Hey everyone, just figured I get this out of the way now. I haven't grown much lately but I've been wanting to get back into it again. Got some old lights and gear Id like to put back to use and get some treats this winter. I plan to start rather small then once I get things a little more figured out I'll be upgrading to a bigger light, I mostly don't feel like dealing with the heat issues of my 600w hps yet, and in a couple months it will be easier with the colder weather. Like I said this wont be my first grow but its been a little while so I'm pretty rusty, which is why I'm here, so Im going to go read some more and start getting things going soon enough.

• Like Like x 1
  2. good luck dude....growing is like riding bicicle....
    you never lose it...just jump on and of you go

3. Welcome back to the garden!!! Lots of help here if you need it. What strains are you growing and what medium of choice?

4. Thanks guys, just to get things going again I'm going be using some bagseeds I've gotten from various good buds I've had. Once i get back in the groove I'm going to look into getting some better strains. And Ill be doing soil with fox farm nutes, its what I used to use and it never failed me then so I figure just go back to that for now, but I'd like to look into some hydroponic set ups one day too.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well if you ever decide to go drain to waste coco, give me a shout. I dabble in homemade organic supersoil as well. Happy growing!!!

Here’s a link to my journal if you’d like to see the credentials,

Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal