Starting a new grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Fruitytooty420, Nov 13, 2009.

1. I'm gunna start a new grow here in a few weeks. This last round I used a hempy bucket it's vermaculite perlite mix for a medium. I then used the Lucas formula to feed. Floragro florabloom I believe.

This time I wanna just use soil . So I need a good soil, then I also need to know what mites to use to feed. And what schedule. So any reccomendations woulde be appreciated!

So i need help with Nutes and soil types thanks

2. #2 aj69420g, Nov 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2009
    Fox farm Organic Ocean Forest. its great soil and can be bought online. as far as Nutrients and a schedule. Vegging they need more phosphorus and potassium, so a Phosphorus bone meal supplement 6-9-0 and a potassium supplement should suffice for vegging. something like 6-9-7 would be fine.

for flowering I'd recommend a little more nitrogen and less potassium. so something like 14-9-1 I'd use dry nutrients (thats what I've been using) I just mix supplements with right measure to make the nutrient balance. I.E 5 cups 6-9-0/5 cups 8-0-0/ 1/2 cup 0-0-10. That gives me 14-9-1 (my flowering mix). As far as a schedule I havent been giving nutrients since the soil has some and the plants need to absorb that first. But when I do I plan to give my nutes every other week, or every 5 Waterings (12-14days).

Hope I helped ya bro and good luck!

3. thanks for the response aj69420g,

ill check into the FF soil, any other suggestions on a nute for a good soil grow?