Starting a new grow 2 4x8 tents

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by Larg3k, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Well first let me say this is my first post. I've been growing cannabis for the past 3 years & spent just about my whole life around plants.

I'm going to be starting a grow next week and I wanted to try some new things for starters I've been going back and fourth with H.I.D. Or L.E.D.
    I usually go the route of 1000w in veg/flower mh/hps. I'm really curious to know if I should spend the extra money on lights or just keep some in my pockets.

I'll be running a flood & drain tray for the veg room. They'll be two 4x4 trays in the veg tent. (Once a month I plan on moving them down so I have a harvest every month.) I'll most likely be running the lights 24hr. in my flower room I'll be running one flood & drain table and a custom aeroponic set up I'll be making this upcoming week. I do have experience with aero & I loved the results..I also enjoy growing in coco if I'm not running a aero set up.

On another note I usually grow 4-6 bigger plants in a 4x4 area but was thinking of trying a bunch of smaller plants (like 20-30)(I can legally do that) and see how in comparison the yield is. How much & how often am I harvesting?

That will be all for my first post hope to hear from some of you.

-Stay Lifted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2