starting a new circle

Discussion in 'General' started by diehards101, Feb 22, 2005.

1. I just changed schools after living in the same place like 17 years. I never really had to find people to smoke with because me and my friends kinda started it together. But now im at the new school and im having trouble finding people to smoke with. I only know one person that smokes so far. Any suggestions on how to start another circle?

2. hang out with the one person that smokes, meet new people, and look for parties. It shouldn't be incredibly hard to find people who smoke.

3. damn that happened to me well i didnt move but...i used to smoke with like 5 pepole religously then we lost like 3 people but then gained like 3 so i dunno where its at now only like me and these 2 kids smoke and thier like noobs it gets kinda boring sometimes smokin with them i wanna find some more people :rolleyes:

4. yeah that sucks i feel for you im enjoying my last year with my friends an chillin an smoking together. because this end of the summer im moving to florida so i have to meet a whole bunch of new people its going to suck. an im worried about finding bud so i think im gonna have to buy a ounce an send it down there when were packing.

5. Check it out man.:) I've been through 5 different elementary schools, 2 different middle schools, and 6 different highschools. I moved around a lot because I used to have a shadyass stepdad who was in the navy. I still hang out with my friends from my first school but it was hard to make new friends each and every time I moved. I'm like abnormally shy and quiet too so you can imagine my scrubass on my first days, lol. I've been to highschools that are known to be the most ghetto in San Diego and I've also been in schools that are known to be rich and stuck up. What I've noticed is that there's always going to be that one group who will accept you in their group. They might not make you as happy as your other friends but they'll still have your back when you need people to chill with. Just don't worry about making a reputation for yourself. People will be more curious about you.

6. 6 different high schools? thats switching twice in one year... jeez thats rough

7. If you're from SoCal I've probably been to your highschool, lol. I can name them if you want.