Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Starting a 2 week T-break

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sykebtmi, Nov 30, 2008.

1. So, I've finally decided to take a MUCH needed break. The money isn't really an issue, but as it is indeed named a T-break, I need to lower my tolerance.

I am a pretty heavy smoker, numerous times a day every day. Not addicted by any means, I just love getting stoned.

Thankfully school and work will occupy a lot of my time (which they already do, with all the smoking around it) but I don't know what I'm gonna do during times when I would usually smoke.

I'm already a pack a week cigarette smoker, so I figure I'll probably start smoking more which isn't good.

Any advice on how to kill time in an appropriate manner?

2. Find some other hobbies that take time to get good at, maybe learn to play an instrument, or something of that sort, there are a millions thing syou can do in your spare time, maybe you could get out to the gym more if you want to, anything really, just think, you have to like other stuff besides weed. I unsterstand it will be tough and i dread the day i have to stop for a long break, i will probably take th time to get in shape though.