Starting 5th week flower

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by labrat308, Oct 4, 2016.

1. 2 days in on week 5 flowering seems a bit slow and we're I am at the weathers not gonna hold up much longer maybe 3 weeks of good weather any tips on what I can do. [​IMG]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

2. Pray .

• Like Like x 1
  3. Here's a better pic. Have been bring it in at night to avoid colder temps.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Which strain is it? It takes 8-9 weeks to flower generally, some can take much longer. the photos are not good but it looks like this plant could develop quite a bit yet.
    If you dont think she will get enough light or if the weather is too crazy you could always move it indoor to finish flowering. Just setup a cheap tent (pvc tubes tent diy or even store grow tents).
    Outdoor can be tricky because you need the right time to plant and the weather can really mess you up. You could also make a small green house(out) for it since its just one plant.. or move it in the night to indoors and outdoor when its nice and warm.
    I hope this helps!

5. Just picked up some blackstrap molasses have any experience using that

6. This a better pic

[​IMG]

7. Yes its better, those buds need to get much fatter before coming down! She is still quite young in a way.

8. This pic was taken on 9-8 would this be the start of flowering. Sorry first time grower

[​IMG]

9. If so I guess I would be in week 4