Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

startin my t-break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kingpinjones, Oct 20, 2011.

1. hey there guys, i'm goin on my t-break and i was wondering what would be the best amount of time for me to lay off the jane? its gotten to the point where about 3 g. of some high ass mids has me just past giggly stage, its... well kinda depressing, i'd buy dankity dank if i could afford it but i simply can't, and i wont grow. i went through a half last weekend without realizing it. so i've planned for a month but do you think that would be enough cuz my tolerance is up there. and another noobish question: when people clean out there systems via working out, perspiring, drinking lots, u know? would taking my brake and then taking the extra time to clean my system out help my cause in the end?

2. I'm on a tolerance break right now, a month is definitely enough to lose your tolerance. I'm going for two though to let my lungs heal as much as possible because I've been having a pretty bad smokers cough recently and it's killing me!

3. sup man :wave:
    Id reccomend taking a weeks break i was the same as u tolerance wise a few weeks back and i took a 1 week break. Omg i got so stoned when i had my 1st joint afterwards you'd be surprised how much a few days can lower tolerance especially if ur used to toking every day . Good luck with your break bro :smoke:

4. tell ya the truth i generally only toke up on the weekends and rarely during the week, its odd how my tolerance stays so high,