Starter Kit for indoor beginner

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by trendsetter09, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Im new to the forums and I am very interested in growing but I have absolutely no idea where to begin. :). Any help at all would be appreciated. I have read the stickies also. Thanks.

2. well give me some stats on what u want to grow, like how many plants, perso or distrubution...

Ill try my best

The Duck.

3. See thats exactly what I want to know. I know I could probably get seeds for a Kush or Purp plant. I really want to know what I would need in order to grow plants with a good yield of bud.

4. what you need.... well first and foremost......A light....flouro, metal halide or high pressue sodium will do.... then a fan...oscillating one...to circulate air in room....umm next would be a exhaust fan to pull new air into the room while exiting old hot air out....OR you could get 2 average booster fans and have one bringing air in and one air out.....maybe a charcoal or carbon filter......less smell.....timers, ducting, ducing tape, thermostat & humidistat...... feel free to add.....

5. Lights, fans, filters have been covered exhaustively in a host of threads.

Do a search on these.