Start Smoking Again.

Discussion in 'General' started by Beam, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Haven't smoked in over 3 weeks,

I want to start smoking again but I always end up not committing and not doing it.

The last time I smoked I had not smoked 3 weeks before that and been on an empty stomach, I took one huge bong rip and after about 30 seconds of being insanely high I almost passed out and fell against the wall. It was crazy! 2 of my friends have passed out from dabs before but it just really shook me up when it happened to me. I never lost consiousness but I was about 95% out. Now I just can't get myself to by a bag of kush right now. But another part of me misses smoking daily/almost daily like I used too. I assume this happened because I hadn't eaten the entire day and hadn't smoked 3 weeks prior but still. Was a little bit of a scare for me. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

2. Buy that bag of kush and smoke it !:)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Just dont take a massive bong rip first day back and you should be good haha. Maybe a one hitter or glass pipe would be better

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. When I quit for 6 months a lil bit ago and started back smoking, I had to take small hits to get back to where I could handle a big rip. Pace yourself.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

5. Last year, I hadn't eaten all day and I hadn't eaten much the day before. I smoked in the morning, but it wasn't till a couple hours later that it happened. I just passed out. When I ate some food, I felt better.
    Then I realized, any time that you feel lightheaded, unless you got knocked in the head very recently, you just need some food and water. I could be having a bad trip, feeling super anxious, but if I just lay back, drink some water and have some food I'll start feeling better immediately.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"