Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Start smoking again?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FallenOne08214, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Alright so I haven't smoked in about a week and a half after 12+ months of smoking 3-5 bowls daily. I had to stop during the day cause my mom was off work for a week and I developed a nasty cough due to...allergies, I think.

Cough has subsided, but I'm a bit weary on starting back up. I don't wanna get a cough like that back. Lasted about 2 weeks. The first few days I forced smoking cause at least I felt good for a few hours during the feeling terrible.
    The coughing kept me very short of breath and kept me awake nightly almost the entire time.

Should I just sit back and take small, slow hits or should I keep off it for a while longer? I stopped coughing maybe 3 days ago.

2. Why are you worried if think the reason why you're coughing was because of allergies? I highly doubt it's the bud making you cough. Definitely not after just 1 year

3. Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. I mean the slight irritation shouldn't be enough to throw me back in that, but just trying to be cautious, ya know? We vacuumed, dusted, swept, mopped....the entire house to get all irritants out.

4. vaporizer/edibles

/thread

5. Yes, start smoking again.

6. Don't own a vape and can't make edibles with the parents home. :( can't wait til I finish my degree and get a job that will pay bills.

7. Then how do you smoke with your parents home o_O

8. I go out back or in the garage. I can tell their breathing/snoring. I ninja the door open by leaning away from the latch so it doesnt stick. Socks and sweatpants help with any sound when walking. ;)

9. [quote name='"FallenOne08214"']I go out back or in the garage. I can tell their breathing/snoring. I ninja the door open by leaning away from the latch so it doesnt stick. Socks and sweatpants help with any sound when walking. ;)[/quote]

Haha that reminds me of myself last year

10. ...not sure what I posted this for now...let this topic die. Haha I guess I figured since its only been 3 days, if it'd be too soon and trigger it back up.