Start of week 8

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CanadianChronic420, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Comparison grows are a enjoyable part of the hobby as long as you got the cash to buy the lights. Im not gonna try to push you onto qbs or anything, but its a good idea to try out your options. And its really cool to see how different weed grows under different lights.

Conrad's QB Corner [Perpetual Grow]

2. If they were “heavily trained” you wouldn’t have that even canopy. You only hurt your yield by not training properly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'm growing very different strains man.
    I heavily trained until early flower. After I didn't want to disturb and fuck up the buds and I wanted to let em stretch natural and tied them into a corner to not block the rest which worked. I selectively defoliated at the start of flower to help that along.
    The lights are where I've had them since flower started the only difference is I angled them to get a good broadside on that GDP which made it have some real nice nugs.
    If I just stunted the shit out of my GDP and bent the top over or somthing that would have definitely hurt my yield and more important to me quality (I'm just growing for me).
    Also all that clumped up after the stretch in that gdp would have collected too much moisture if as short as the cheese.

• Funny Funny x 1