Start of something bad or?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kilroy32, Jul 27, 2016.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I saw on the tips of some of the leaves they had this yellow or brown dead part but it's not bad at all sofar at least I just wanted to know if anyone knew what it was off whim or could help I looked at a chart and I'm thinking maybe potassium or zinc but I don't know...

Also you should know that I'm in happy frog potting soil with no added nutes at all and pH was 6.4-6.0 last time I checked

[​IMG]
    Here she is in all her pride n glory..doing good it's pretty full and it's 21 days old

[​IMG]
    Aswell I noticed some girly parts start showing so I'm a little more excited. I hope for the best and for the best of your guys luck, seeya

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

2. Think it's ok mayby little bit to muts water

3. Get her into that 5 gallon bucket after drilling out some drain holes.

4. [​IMG]

Sent from Cannabis Heaven

5. It looks good man. Rarely do you see a plant without a single imperfection. If anything you're color isn't as dark green as it could be. The yellowing may be a very slight lack of nitrogen. Maybe just add the tiniest bit more next feeding. The general droop on the tips of the leaves is a sign of overwatering. I like to see the leaf tips sticking straight out. If the tips are up or down it's usually trouble.