Start of a grow diary?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Relted, Sep 1, 2011.

1. #1 Relted, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2011
    Hi everyone.
    So I think i am ready to begin growing! I think that I would like to dedicate this thread a sort of log to keep track of this adventure. I have done a bit of reading and research and I was hoping to use bag seeds of some dank I get. As of now here is a very basic plan of my grow schedule:

(I live in southern Michigan, USA)
    Late May: Plant 3 seeds in a separate pots and grow on balcony
    Early-Mid April: Replant to a 6-6ft area in the woods near my house where I would have mixed in nutes and tested PH.
    Let them grow until they are ready to be harvested in August-September.

As of now I have 2 questions:
    1. How much water would each plant need each day, as I am concerned about how much water I will be lugging back and forth to the grow area.
    2. What supplies will I need besides a ph test kit and organic soil to mix in to the natural soil.

2. i am sure nobody would mind you doing that here... i know i love to look at journals. i haven't seen one live yet.. (except mine at home of course)

of course there is a forum for that...

Indoor Grow Journals - Grasscity.com Forums

3. oops! didn't even think about where this thread belongs... Oh well. My questions still stand though lol......

4. [quote name='"Relted"']oops! didn't even think about where this thread belongs... Oh well. My questions still stand though lol......[/quote]

The relter is growing.

5. no way to tell how often you will need to water. you will water when the top inch or two of the soil is dry. you will need top grade soil. i recommend fox farm ocean forest. other other than the ph kit, lights and a breeze, you will need nothing else for at least a month.... maybe two depending on how you decide to grow. good luck. start your journal when you get started and you should have no problem. lots of experience here to help.